1:00 - 3:00 ~ Small Business Tax Help
Get Free Tax Help!
Wouldn't it be great to know that you are doing things right, before you file your small business tax returns? the Canada Revenue Agency is attending to offer free guidance to small business and self-employed individuals to help you meet your tax obligations.
During this Session you will learn about:
- Discuss business tax deductions
- Explains common tax errors and financial benchmarks for your industry or a comparable one
- Helpful tools and services offered by the CRA
- Tax related questions about income tax, GST/HST and payroll
- General bookkeeping concepts and best practices
- In-person visits that can be requested to offer advice and help to avoid common errors, make sure you are aware of possible tax
deductions and advise with setting up an effective bookkeeping system for your business.